Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sometimes it's yes to a different question.

When asking for God's will, I'm not always prepared for that answer. Sometimes I wish he spoke more clearly, louder and perhaps considered using those electronic road signs.

It became increasingly clear my marriage and home weren't safe places for me recently, nor appropriate for the children. I can't go into detail here, but sometimes the answer isn't what we first think.

As I left to give some time and space, the peace that entered my heart was surprising. I'm upset, saddened and dreading the battle ahead but I know I'm taking steps in the right direction.

I just wish it didn't hurt so much.

5 comments:

hydrogeek said...

I will pray for peace for you, even through whatever battle may be ahead.

Claire said...

You have my prayers, as always.

JuliaS said...

Sending you prayers and good wishes.

VivC said...

I am so, so sorry!

EAB said...

I am so sorry. Thinking of you.