Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Back to the doctor for me

I'm not sure what's wrong, which seems to be a recurring theme with me, but I find myself struggling again with feeling crappy. I'm running fevers, having the occasional chill (though those are easier to deal with) and sweats. My skin feels like it's burning, I'm exhausted and run down.

At first I thought it was due to an increase in medication, but now I'm just not so sure. I was told if it was the medication, I was looking at a pretty short adjustment time but this has been going on for weeks. It might be hormonal, but I'm not sure that wouldn't explain actual fevers.

I don't know what's going on, and though I have an appointment with our general doctor tomorrow I'm just not feeling convinced I'm going to come away from the appointment knowing anything more than I do right now. He'll probably order bloodwork, and it will mean more waiting. Hopefully some answers, but my optimism fails me right now.

I just want to feel better.

2 comments:

JuliaS said...

I'm sorry I haven't commented in a while. I have been following along and wishing you well.

I'm sorry you are having a stressful and rough go of things lately and hope that you can start feeling better soon too.

Good wishes.

EAB said...

Oh, no. I hate to hear that the saga keeps going. How'd the doctor's visit go?